Complementary coffee on the deck
Casually dressed people of all ages greeting each other and you
A sense these people really like each other and want you to join them
A nursery to the right of the main lobby where you will feel comfortable to leave your child if you desire
If your preschool/elementary school aged children (4 years through 4th grade) would like to attend a worship service designed for them, we offer Awesome Adventure, a high-energy interactive worship experience for children. Your children can accompany you into the worship service and will receive an invitation to leave for Awesome Adventure after the singing of a couple of songs. Awesome Adventure meets in the education building downstairs (the building next to the sanctuary building). They can be picked up following the worship service or may go to one of our children’s Life Groups.
The order of the worship service varies, but this is a common order:
▪ A few announcements inviting you to upcoming events
▪ A time of singing led by the music team. We love new & older songs with lyrics that are based in scripture, focus on God’s attributes and highlight the cross.
▪ A greeting time during which you can say, “hello,” and shake hands with a few people sitting near you if you’d like
▪ An opportunity for members to worship God through giving
▪ A practical and engaging teaching from the Bible
▪ An invitation to talk and/or pray with one of our leaders about absolutely anything
We invite you to attend a covered dish lunch following the Life Groups on the second Sunday of each month.
The Lord’s Supper is normally offered the 2nd Sunday of each month during our potluck fellowship and the 4th Sunday of each month during the worship service.